Have a thorn in my side with a couple of things at the moment - some of which are a recurring pattern. Just to name a few:
- Creating a custom mobile navigation in CSS to use in multiple projects (getting there though)
- Choosing a font that's consistent crossbrowser (Firefox and/or Chrome rendering 'issues')
- Deciding whether to get away with a .png or push for .svg images for logos
- Rewording my standard contract to still sound human, while covering all bases
- Stop fiddling with things and keep the pace up
There is a motive for this post, though. Do you have a regular gripe that keeps rearing it's head that you've been meaning to solve e.g. "been meaning to brush up my skills on..." or "get an ergonomic chair instead of hunching over on this laundry basket" etc... etc...
Clients are a given, as are people who don't appreciate the work we do (including how long we spent preparing dinner <sniff> and not feeling appreciated (in my best Bender [Futurama!] impression - ha ha! )