Can I politely request that all new topics are posted in the correct forum? I know the idea behind General Chat is to "Kick back, relax and talk about anything you like here" - but if you are posting up something which would be more relevant in one of the other forums, then you should ideally be posting in there instead of here.
People using the general chat forum as a dumping ground for their help requests wtc, will be warned and have the posts deleted.
This makes life easier for everyone as topics will be better organised and if people are searching for something they will get more relevant results.
Some quick posting guidelines in case you're unsure:
- new members should introduce themselves in the Web Designer Forum Introductions forum
- questions/problems relating to any aspect of web development should go in one of the relevant Web Development forums
- business/tax/legal discussions should be posted in the Freelancing, Business and Legal Discussion forum
- if you want to hire someone, post in the Looking to Hire forum
- if you have something to sell or want to advertise your services, post in the Classified Advertising forum
- and anything else that isn't related to web design/development/business can be posted in General Chat (i.e. in here!)
Finally, I would just like to re-iterate the fact that WDF is a friendly community and we DO NOT condone spam or personal attacks from any members. Anyone found to be blatantly spamming/trolling the forums or attacking other members will be dealt with by the moderating team.
Any questions? Feel free to contact one of the moderators.
Edited by MikeChipshop, 05 June 2012 - 08:56 PM.