I'v put together a guide on what helps make a "Member of the Month" and also covers some questions you may have.
Key reasons that makes a member of the month:
Reporting Spam +
1. Good contributions, i.e Creating Topics, Replying to Members needing help, Creating Tutorials etc.
2. Greeting New Members
3. Referring New Members*
4. Spreading the Word about the Forum*
5. Excellent Code of Conduct (No Rudeness, Spamming your link etc)
Additional Things to consider.
6. Uploading some of your Art/Images to the Gallery
7. Making suggestions on how to improve WDF (we're all ears)
Q. If I win a member of the month title and get 1st, 2nd or 3rd place is it still possible to win future months?
A. Yes! It's totally open, there's no reason why a user could not come 1st 10x in a row, it simply comes down to the best contributers of that particular month.
Q. How do I get my prize?
A. I will contact the lucky winners via pm and ask for their email address to send the voucher to. Your special badges & title will automatically be added to your username.
Q. What if I don't have an Amazon account?
A. Then I can offer an alternative of a Paypal payment if you wish.
Q. How will people know i'm a winner?
A. You badge will be displayed under your username on every post/topic you create, your name will appear on the winners archive and also feature in the newsletter.
* Points 3 & 4, are very beneficial and helps the forum grow and evolve, if you would like to pm me your examples of how you helped promote the forum or referred a member/s. This would certainly help contribute towards winning MOTM status.
Member of the Month Guide
Posted 29 August 2007 - 08:49 PM
Posted 29 August 2007 - 08:51 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users